Whisper Words of Wisdom Let it Be

A chronicle of my life, including the ups and the downs dealing with chronic pain and making it through graduate school. It is a way of bringing awareness to chronic pelvic pain disorders, two of which I have: Interstitial Cystitis and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction. Many women and some men suffer from these disorders, but they are not well known. This is a blog about my journey with these disorders, and about life in general. We only have one chance, so we better make the best of it.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

RIP Tarzan 3/20/11

You were a great hamster, full of happiness and mischief. A fur-ball, a partner in crime, and loved having your cheek pouches stuffed as shown in this picture. I always knew your favorites, because you always spit the ones you disliked at me. You loved to play climb, and make sure that your cage was PERFECT. I always loved watching you put it together, and tear it apart (even if I could not figure it out). You were a buddy, that loved to play in your ball, but discovered playing in the apartment was best. I am happy you had your last hurrah on 3/18/11 playing in the apartment. I held you in my hand while you were dying, and I believe that you were just waiting for me to say goodbye. I know you were holding on for me, and I tried to tell you let go, but you were too strong too. I love you and miss you, and am happy that you are buried under some soon to be flowers. I know you would be happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment